2013년 5월 23일 목요일

Best Of The Best : Messi vs Ronald

    Have you ever heard 'El Clásico'? It is rival match between real madrid and FC barcelona. Both teams are famous soccer team in Spain Primera Liga. People are interested in final score, but they are also interested in best players representing each teams. Leonel Messi represents FC barcelona and Cristiano Ronaldo does Real Madrid. How they play in El Clásico is another fun of match. But they have each own football style, so it is almost impossible to tell who is more better. I will write some differences between Ronaldo and Messi. And think what player is more fit in your style.
    First, their free-kick style is obviously different. Both are good shooter and great forward, so they almost take their team's free-kick chance. Messi kicks the ball with making ball's trace curve. So, opponent's goal-keeper gets deceived. And Ronaldo kicks the ball irrotationally. Then, the ball moves straight and is falling rapidly. It is more easy to understand video from Youtube. =)
    And their advantage is obvious, too. Ronaldo' height is 187cm. He is really tall. So he often scores headed goals. In contrast, messi's height is only 169cm. He seldom scores headed goals. But he can dribble the ball with composure. Messi doesn't use individual skills. Messi dribbles from side to side narrowly. So defenders fall down in front of him. On the other hand, Ronaldo always uses individual skills when he dribbles. Many defenders get deceived his step-over skill. And both are really fast, so they always win when do speed competition with defenders.
    Both are still best players in the world. As I said before, it is almost impossible to tell who is more better. Nowadays, Messi gets FIFA ballond'or consecutively in four years. Perhaps you don't know what it is, I'm going to tell for you. FIFA ballond'or is award that is given to the best player in that year. People think that best player in football is Messi consecutively in four years. But Ronaldo always ranked 2nd grade, too. It is difference between a piece of paper. Messi's lately condition is so good, so he get FIFA ballond'or fortunately. But someday Ronaldo can do it, too. Did you understand their own advantages? I like both styles, but I am fan of FC barcelona so I cheer for Messi. Ha ha.. You can tell me who do you like in comment and we can share our thoughts.

댓글 5개:

  1. Seungwoo, you like Messi. I also like him. Of course, Ronaldo is very good at kicking and individual skills like step-over. But FIFA ballond'or validates who is the best player. That is Messi. As you wrote, Messi got FIFA ballond'or during 4 years. However, Messi and his team undergo slump. We try to cheer together.

    답글삭제
  2. Hello Seung woo! I'm Yeong seo. You like soccer too, like other boys. And their idol was alway Messi or Ronaldo. I saw them very much in other blogs. I think they has a rival relationship in soccer world, maybe? Anyway, they are both good soccer player. I want to see them in England.(You go there too!)Let's go to see them together~

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Seung woo~ This is Cheol Gyu. Oh you wrote about Messi and Ronaldo. You analyze very sharply and catch the obvious differences very well. I'm a man but I don't know about soccer players deeply. Just know their name. By contrast with me, you know very well about those players and play styles. Also, I have seen other posts about soccer which are very dedicated. In addition, you are one of the best player in our fellows. I envy you bro. See you in class~^^

    답글삭제
  4. Hi! I'm Won Woo. Topic of this posting is very interesting to me. Comparing this two ongoing legend is very interesting. Already you know, I like Cristiano Ronaldo. I expect Cristiano Ronaldo award the Ballond'or, but it is impossible because he can't win any championship. I think Messi will get the Ballond'or although he undergo thesedays. Good Bye!

    답글삭제
  5. I like this match too. When there is a match, I wake up morning early and watch this match. I like Real Madrid more than FC Barcelona. And I like Ronaldo more than Messi. Because soccer season is over, I can’t see this match for some time. So I sad. I want to see this match as quickly as possible.

    답글삭제