2013년 4월 4일 목요일

Tactical movement about FC barcelona play pt.2

       Hello, again! =). If you come to see this article, you may saw Part1. Because you would not saw Part1, I will introduce briefly. I am 20 years old now, and a common football fan. I've seen football almost 4-5 years and I became a fan of FC barcelona 3-4 years ago. I posted tactical movement about barcelona pt.1. But there are also lots of tactical movements in game, so I'm going to post one more time and I will finish writing about FC barcelona. I'm going to write about three more tactical movements.
       First, it is 'off the ball movement'. 'Off the ball movement' means how someone who doesn't have the ball moves. 'Off the ball movement' is commonly used other football clubs. But FC barcelona's 'off the ball movement' is different. I will say player 1 who doesn't have the ball and player 2 who have the ball. Player 1 should move forward, so makes to place which plyer 2 can dribble to. I know that my verbal description is difficult to understand. So I bring one video from youtube. If you see this video, you could understand easily.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz2RjexmaDM
       Second, it is 'offside trap'. If you play football game, you would know this term. It is a very similar term to everyone. Because 'offside trap' is almost used every other clubs. Above all, I inform you of offside. Offside is a kind of foul in football game. Offside means that attacking player is nearer to the goal than a defending player when the ball is passed to him. 'offside trap' is that defending players go forward, so make attacking player offside position. I also bring one video from youtube! Because there is advertisement, you should click skip button to see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baXfnJfEFhU
      Finally, it is 'zero top'. I should introduce player's role in football game before I inform that 'zero top'. Basically, there are four position in football game. Goalkeeper who is in front of goalpost uses hands, feet, everywhere on body to protect his goalpost. Defender who is behind of players obstructs forward. Mid-fielder who is middle of players almost passes the ball to forward. And finally, forward who is in front of players shoots the ball to opponents goalpost. But 'zero top' breaks these traditional positions. 'Zero top' means that there are no forwards in their own team. Then, where are forwards? They go back a little, and become mid-fielders. And they passes each other more, so they have more chance to attack. But, maybe someone would worry about attack. There is no problem when team try to attack. Because all mid-fielders try to attack, so there are many players in opponents area.
     In the end, you almost learn every tactical movement about FC barcelona! As I said before, I hope that many people like FC barcelona. So we could see football match..! I finish football posting. If you have a question about football, you can leave comment on my blog. I will send a message for you kindly! Next time, I will show in front of you with another sports! I will finish posting with two photos which are related FC barcelona.

(photos from www.culecorea.com)
 

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi, Seung woo. I'm Min Deok:). I like FC Barcelona too!!!! I like Andres Iniesta best. I think his pass is one of the most fantastic in the world. I hope FC Barcelona will win the Champions League!

    답글삭제
  2. This is interesting. I didn't know there were so many different tactics in soccer.

    답글삭제